Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 23 July 2012

GMA Card for Paper makeover challenge Favorite Holiday

Today I have a Card for you that I have done as Guest Makeup Artist for 

Paper Makeover Stamps Challenge Blog



Thank you so much for asking me 

So onto my card

For this card I was given the fab image from Paper Makeup Stamps

I used Moody for Flowers she was fab to use and great to colour I picked Summer as my Fav holiday as I always feel better in the Summer Holidays no having to get up early to get kids to school lots of Sunny Days (well not this yr we not had much sun Boo hoo) 
Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps
Boarder Punch Martha Stewart
Flowers Mulberry Crafts
The pin I made 
DP is from HOTP paper pad florals
Ribbon from the Ribbon girl 
lace my stash
as are the gems 
Please pop along to the challenge and join in the fun and also see the DT's fab creations 
again I would like to say thank you to Paper Makeover challenge blog for asking me to join them this week

hugs

5 comments:

Michelle VP said...

What a beautiful card, Wendy, with so many details! :) Love how soft and pretty you colored Moody for Flowers and surrounding her with more pink roses is just perfect. So glad you were able to join us as a guest designer this week at Paper Makeup Stamps! :)

Anne Temple said...

You card is absolutely gorgeous! Love your design and colors. Glad to have you as a gdt this week at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge.

Sandra H said...

Well done Wendy and Many congratulations,Your card is beautiful as always with lots of detail and colouring done to perfection your flowers are absolutely beautiful too:)x

Hanna said...

Oh wow your card is absolutely magnificent Wendy, it's sooo beautiful! Love it so much! Such a gorgeous shade of pink and I love the combination of lace, ribbon and roses. Looks amazing!!

hugs
Hanna

Vicky said...

So gorgeous...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx