Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 23 July 2012

Cuddly Buddly Dancing Fairy

The the weather is fab at the moment I have sort of a funny story for you It wasnt so funny at first but got to laugh
My 8yr old wanted his hair but because it is so hot, my 20yr old said I will do it for you mum with the clippers, "ok" I said, as it is just a case of running it over his head with the right attachment on it. 
Well all went well I was in my crafty place probably not a good idea but hey in hindsight lol,
my 20 yr old came out to me and said mum the blade fell off and Toby has a bold patch at the back of his head OMG!!
Well went into the kitchen to see my poor 8yr old sat there with big patch on his head 
I ended up having to give him a number 1 cut all over his head to try to hide it  there is still a patch there but it is not as noticeable now lol, that will teach me, my 20yr old thought it was funny. Good job they have finished school for the summer.

who am I kidding lol you can still see it 
just thought I would share it with you can see the funny side now

Right onto my card for today
I have another Cuddly Buddly Lilyboo image to share with you 



I love her she is so cute I coloured her with copics and added glitter to her wings and hair ties
the image is called Dancing Fairy and is available here 
and Kims digi papers Pretty mix Grey.
The Sentiment is Kims digi stamps 12 round Sentiments
The leaf punch is from my stash
the little butterrfly is a woodware punch 
The pin I made I so need to do some more I have all but ran out 
the lace is from my stash
and the ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl
The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts 
The pearl trim and pearl hearts are also from my stash
I zigzag sewed around my card and matt layers
I used some stamps from Sir stampalot I got yrs ago and have not used for as long lol
to make the grass I am so glad I did not get rid of them as they make fantastic grass backgrounds
the clouds I made with a ink duster and Mr Holtsz shattered glass with a cloud template.
So there we go I love how this turned out there are some fab images in the range that are great on there own or can be used together I must learn how to merge images.




4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Your poor 8 year old! You should do a design on that spot like lighting bolts or something - then he can look super cool. Luckily hair grows fast!

Wonderful card - wonderful details and sweet image!

Marilyn said...

It's 'hat time' for the kiddo! Your card is gorgeous Wendy - love the image and sparkles. It has a wonderful summery and happy feel to it.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image she is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Your not by yourself doing the childrens hair cuts l did the same thing but my son was younger so he got a lot of stick from his friends needless to say l made sure the protection shield was on at all times after that...lol Your son sounds a great fun, Your card Wendy is just so beautiful and finished to hight quality as always:)x