Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Wednesday card

Hi all welcome to my inspiration Wednesday card today I want to show you a card I made using one of the fab new images recently release by Crissy over at Whimsy stamps


isnt this little butterfly sooo cute and great to colour
the image is called quite simply Butterfly 
I also used Michele R Design Digi papers called Flight of the  Butterflies 
it is a shame you can't really see the papers as they are lush
 The Vine die is also from Rainbow echo designs
The flowers are from Create and craft
the pin I made myself
the doiley is from the range
The lace is from my stash as it the ribbon

So there you go 

hope you like my card thank you for looking and for leaving feed back I really do love to read your comments.
Whimsy stamps challenge blog is also running another challenge today 
with the theme 

Buttons and bows pop over and checkout the fab DT cards


and last but not least 


Whimsy stamps shop is running a sale for 3 days it started yesterday
with 50% of DIGI's 
and 25% of stamps in the shop so pop over to the shop to grab a bargain I did


4 comments:

shampylou30 said...

fab card love the colour combo very pretty sue xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy.Love the image, papers and colours.xxx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
JAyne
x

Joann Burton said...

Wonderful card, just fantastic. I love the soft colors so much. joann sassy raggedy