Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Whimsy Stamps challenge White on White

Hi, Everyone! It's Wednesday again so that means it's time for a new challenge! Over at Whimsy Stamps inspiration blog so this week the fab theme chosen by
ME lol


White on White


So for this card I used a lia Stampz over at Whimsy Stamps shop
and is called Mushy Mushrooms isnt this such a cutie lol, I made a crossover card and used dotty embossing folder on the outside of the card and a Coutour embossing folder on the insert
The dies are from Rainbow Echo designs at Whimsy stamps 
The vine die
The heart die
and the long tag die with matching sentiments
The flowers and ribbon are from my stash and the pin on the card and the pull pin on the insert I made my self
I also added some lace to the crossover of the card


I added some lace to the top and bottom of the card 
With some more white satin ribbon to secure the pull
there is plenty of room to add sentiment or verse to the middle of the insert I will add this when I come to use the card.

Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. They welcome all paper projects.


The Prize this week is




Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge. If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!

So please pop over to the challenge blog to see my fellow teamies fab and I mean fab creations they really have done a fab job





5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love the image and fab papers.xxx

Jo Davies said...

Stunning cross over white on white card Wendy love all the embellishment too, perfect card! Jo xxx

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card love the theme and love the mushrooms sue xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Gorgeous creation Wendy. Love all the lace and texture.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning Wendy, l like this theme white on white and your is so beautiful love the lace and the embellishments and the image coloured so beautiful too! another amazing card:)x