Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Whimsy challenge Things with Wings

Hi folks today we have a new challenge over at Whimsy stamps Challenge blog and the theme this week is 

Things with wings

I know its one you love so with out further delay here is my card for this weeks challenge


This card is  a very simple not like my usual covered in flowers and dies and what knots but I actually like how this turned out the image is from Whimsy stamps by Lia digi stamps this one is called Summer and is available here I really love the way it has coloured up its not my normal style but I love the image and my simple card  embossing folders are fab for simple cards. I also used the sentiment from Raindrop Echo designs called Celebration Circle pennants available here there is also a matching pennant die to go with this sentiment stamp set 
So there you go hope you like my card pop along to the challenge blog to join in and see the fab DT's creations and leave them some love also, don't forget if you use a whimsy image and put GDT on your entry after your name you could be our guest Dt member for the following challenge. So give it a go you never know but don't forget you need to use a whimsy image if you want to be in for a chance for GDT if not you can use any image.
take care 
hugs


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card Wendy. Love the blue tones and how you've coloured the image, also the gemstones on your embossed folder. It's a great card!

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Your card is truly beautiful, the image and layout is gorgeous and the colour tones are stunning l like the embossed folder with the blue hearts and the way you have placed the sentiment also to finish of with the lovely ribbon it really is a wonderful creation:)x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and gorgeous Wendy.
luv
Debby

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card love the layout and the colours suexxxx