Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Wee Image for Copic Marker Europe Birthday Challenge

Hi folks I wanted to show you a card I made with a special digi made for Copic Marker Europe by 
Silvia Zet of Wee stamps 
this digi has been drawn for CME especially for their 1yr Birthday challenge and blog hop


isnt this image adorable I coloured her with copics and the papers are from my scrapbox and are all did papers.

Dies I used are Mariannes leaves and Joy Butterfly dies 
the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts
and the ribbon is from Ribbon Girl
the sentiment is made from using rub on alphabet.
I used pearl drops around the image in pink 
I sewed all around the image in pink thread on my machne and added a bit of frilly lace from my stash to the side of one of the matted layers 
To finish I added some pearly hearts also from my stash

I have made this card for the 



2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Elaine said...

What a fabulous card Wendy , I am such a pink fan and this is adorable great work , I have been a fan of yours for a long time , I must find the time to comment more often because your creations are fabulous Hugs Elaine