Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Sugar Nellie Best Day Ever

Hi all my lovely followers today I want to show a Sugar Nellie stamp I have used to make my card I love these images they are so easy to colour and soooo cute 

isnt this image just adorable she is called best day ever I coloured her with promarkers and fleximarkers
I love my copics but to be honest if I want to colour a soft image I find it easier with fleximarkers and promarkers dont know why I just do I wanted this dress to have a more shiffon style so very soft colours 
Dies ... Memorie Box, Magnolia Doo Hickey
Punch ... Martha Stewart boarder punch
Ribbon my stash
Pearls my Stash
Sentiment ... CC designs
Paper .... First Addition paper pad
Pin I made 
Flowers Mulberry Crafts
So there you go hope you like my card today 
please leave a comment if you do I love to hear from you and really appreciate the time you take to look at my blog
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafts and me Challenge ... Roses and Pearls
Passion for Promarkers ... Layers (3 or more)


hugs



6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wendy, Your card is absolutely beautiful the attention to detail really shines through! the image is beautifully coloured and how you manage to get the tones on the dresses are amazing, lovely layout and gorgeous dies and ribbons all the embellis used are just stunning and what also makes it stand out is the Butterfly cut out with the same backing paper it really is another amazing and beautiful creations you have so much talent and its lovely that your sharing this with us .......just so stunning:)x

Rose said...

Wendy, your softly colored Best Day Ever image looks fabulous on this beautifully layered card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's Pearls and Roses challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

shampylou30 said...

hi wendy gorgeous card today would love to know how you get all your inspiration sue xxxx

coops said...

so stunning wendy.really beautiful soft colours and i love your details and sweet image.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP and Crafts and me :D

xx coops xx

Moni said...

waw another stunning card, fab color combo and the image is so cute, love your coloring. Great details. Hugs, Moni

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Wendy, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x