Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 29 June 2012

Some Odd Girl

Hi chums well today I have a card for you that I made yesterday and boy was it humid very hot and sticky think a thunder storm is due anyways onto my card
Today I have used the fab Some Odd Girl image and I would like to apoligise about the quality of the pic think I might take another one as this one is a bit blurry anyways I coloured her with copics and the papers are some I have had for ages but liked them with this image although I cant remember who they are by sorry.
The butterfly I made from a Joy die that had 3 butterflys and then layered them all up. The pin I made and the flowers are from Mulberry crafts, The organza ribbon is from my stash which I doubles up.
this pic does not do this card justice so I will repost pic today on this post 
Some Dew drop gems around the card, then some white lace and string pearls along bottom of card although looking at it now it might need something else not sure what will have a think (I am so critical lol)
Anyways I love this image its so cute and fab to colour.
 Take a look at the shop they have some fab new images love them




4 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Wendy gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout and embelishments are fab. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, She might well be odd but you have created a beautiful card with the embellishments and beautifully coloured image:)x

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Wendy love the sweet image and wonderful colours Jo xxxx