Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 11 June 2012

Some Odd girl pretty blue bird

Hi folks hope you are having a great start to your week 
today I have another card for you using a Some off girl image


All the papers I used today Were out of my scrap box 
The image is from Some odd Girl
the flowers are from mulberry crafts and my stash
the pin I maded myself
I used green glittery thread to stitch around my card
they Sentiments are from CC Stamp Designs
the pearl string if from my stash and the small doily is from Marianne's dies
I coloured the whole image with polychromos pencils and blended with sansador
the ribbon is from my stash to 

so there you go  hope you like my little creation thank you for looking and all your lovely comments

hugs

I would like to enter into the following challenges

Bunny Zoe Crafts ... Girls girls girls
Craft your passion ... Anything goes
Make it Monday .... Anything goes
The Ribbon Girl ... things with wings My little blue bird
Sweet Stampin Challenge .... Stitching on your project
Quirky Crafts Challenge ... Things you see in the sky (little Bird)
Some odd Girl .... Colour inspiration (blue bird and little flowers, light Pink flowers in papers, skin colour) hope this fits ok if not no worries.

19 comments:

Vicky said...

Really beautiful Wendy...and good luck with the dt call too hun...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Wedgie said...

A very prett card!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Sweet Stampin this week! Wedgie xxx

Sandra H said...

Gosh Wendy, Your card is absolutely beautiful! gorgeous image coloured beautifully layout stunning love all the embellis those flowers are gorgeous and the pin you make is totally stunning all of what l see is beautiful good luck with the challenges:)x

Annette said...

so adorable...love all the amazing detail on your card...great coloring...thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...

debby4000 said...

Oh this is soooo gorgeous Wendy and what beautiful details.
luv
Debby

shampylou30 said...

another fab card she is so cute sue xxxx

sues craft magic said...

Saw your card entered into the Make it Monday challenge and just had to comment , its beautiful , the colours and the image are just lovely , good luck ....Hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Hi Wendy, oh my this is just fabulous! Love your colouring and your colour choices - the embellies are nothing to sniff at either!!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Bea und Doreen said...

another stunning card
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
Hugs
Doreen xx

Rene said...

This is stunning!!!! Love every little gorgeous detail! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry for a second at our second prize!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Andrea said...

wow what a beautiful card i saw it on IM and hopped over to say hi. the layout is excellent and i love your attention to detail as a newbie I just love to see what amazing cards people can achieve..wow I am now a new follower x

Dora said...

Awww what a sweetie, love the cute image and beautiful flowers and colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to add ribbon or lace, Mary G x

...just Barbara said...

This is fantastic and all the embellishments and layers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Some Odd Girl challenge this month! :D

Joann Burton said...

I just love this card, Wendy. It is beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

Caro said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So pretty!! Great coloring and beautiful embellishing!!

Thanks so much for joining us at SOG!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Michele Roos said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

Leah Crowe said...

swooooon... love all the beautiful flowers on here, such a lovely card!
So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl!!
hugs, Leah