Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Some Odd girl Fanstasy fairy card

Hi folks today I have another card for you and I having been practicing my colouring with Distress ink again

So like I said I have been doing some more practicing with my distress inks and I still cant get the hair right it is driving me nuts now sure why it keeps going wrong the skin I can do fine the cloths not to bad but the hair grrrrrr any way I  also used a combo of distress ink and distress markers for the grass and some tumble glass distress inks for the clouds 
the DP is out of my scrap box can remember which make it is lol sorry but it fitted the image
I used my new memory box banner die, clouds die and butterfly die love them.
The flowers are from Create and craft  and the ribbon is from my stash I love this stamp she is soo cute she is from Some Odd Girl I just love these stamps
The sentiments are from a kit I got from Heathers hobbie heaven but not sure what they are called will check 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

CraftyMess Challenge .... Fantasy
Craft Your Days away ... Bingo (i chose Flowers pearls Doilies)
Emergency Crafters ... things with wings
Frosted Designs ..... Stitching
Inspire me Fridays.... Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's Challenge blog .... Its a girl thing
 Little Miss Muffet Challenge ... Rainbows,Clouds or wings ( I did clouds and wings)
Southern Girls Challenge .... Things with wings

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful! I think your colouring is really great. Distress inks can be hard but the results you got are lovely.
Hugs, Kelly x

Frea said...

What a magical card! LOve that grass background and the image looks so pretty. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet. Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea DT Member LMM Challenges

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, l think you have coloured your image perfectly and the hair will come in time it looks gorgeous as it is but if you feel that you need to learn more go on the internet and put in Hair Tutorials and something will come up or on another blog there are always hints and tutorials there too but l don't think you need to as l said its lovely as it is, love the embellishments they are stunning and the backing papers too another of your great creations

shampylou30 said...

colouring looks lovely to me wish i could conquor distress inks and markers have bought them but cant use them at all must sign up for some lessons gorgeous layout love the background sue xxx

The Little Stamper said...

Lovely card - I think you are becoming a pro with those distress inks!

Sharon x

Angela said...

Hi Wendy, this is lovely. Love the subtle blues and the colouring is fab.
Thanks for taking part in the Craftymessers 'Fantasy' challenge with us.
Ax

Ann Whitfield said...

Your colouring looks lovely to me and it's a beautiful card too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Jakki said...

Nice job with the coloring of the hair and grass, i love the texture you've created. great card as well

Sandie said...

This card is just beautiful,well thought out.Love everything about it.

Sandie@Craftymess Challenge Blog :D

Teresa Jaye said...

How precious! Love all of your layers and your stitching and butterfly add the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Carol Theng said...

beautiful card. love the blue theme and the stitching. gorgeous and sweet image.thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Jen said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x