Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 2 June 2012

Some Odd Girl card

Hi crafty folks today I have another card for you I used one of my new Some odd girl images I got last week they had a sale on so I got about  9 images lol so lots of fab images to choose from they are one of my fav images at the mo I love the big eyes soo pretty 

Any way on to my Card


I Coloured the image with copics and made her a blond I think she is so modern and cute
The DP is from First Addition paper pad xxxx will add name can't remember at the mo but its one of the new ones lol.
The Lace is from Sparkle Dreams my local craft shop 
the Ribbon my stash
Dies:  Magnolia Doohickey new release, and Marianne's creatable's leaves, Cherry Lynne Die (which I used to cut out image .
The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts 
Pins I made 
Stickles on the flowers
Scrim from the garden shed I raided it lol
Sentiment from Pink Petticoat
oh and my tiny woodware butterfly punch
White thread stitched on my machine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lili's little Faries ... Anything goes
Oldie But a Goodie ... Anything goes
Simon Says Stamps ... Anything goes
Bunny Zoe Crafts ... Anything goes
Oh la la Challenge .... Girlie
The Saturday Challenge ....Anything goes
Inspire me Friday ... Anything goes
Divas by Design ... Anything goes
Just Keep on Crafting .... Anything goes





17 comments:

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous as always wendy sue xxx

AngeLLinA said...

Very-very beautiful.
Girl Super.

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card
HUGZ Fleur xXx

The Little Stamper said...

Great card Wendy ! Love that image - I will have to go and have a look at their website.

Sharon x

jo said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy, love the colours you chose. Think i need to get me some of those images...she's fab!
Hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so much talent:)x

Sarah said...

Hi Wendy, how beautiful!! Your colouring is perfect and a gorgeous colour combo. The pins are just amazing!!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Rebekah said...

Stunning work sweetie what a pretty card thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Wendy.
luv
Debby

Daniele said...

such a sweetie, love the flowers with the sparkle
hugs

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love those brown tones,your layout and colouring. The card looks so soft and pretty.

Curlybear said...

Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this amazing creation

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is one very beautifully designed creation, that image is divine and coloured perfectly, the flower display and die cuts look amazing, superb work, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
Hugs
Lorraine x

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Wendy
Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

suzARTe said...

such a gorgeous card, I love the main design and the overall design is just lovely.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)