Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 4 June 2012

Saturated Canary Card

Hello crafter's happy bank holiday Monday 
hope you are all chilling and have a nice long weekend break
Today I have a Saturated Canary image I also coloured up a while ago I do this often sit in bed glass of wine colouring 


I coloured the image with copics I am not very good at making red themed cards I tend to make the look tacky but I used the new Magnolia DP and thought they went fab not to much red and the creamy brown of the papers matched her hair. Also I cannot take credit for the design of this card as I found the inspiration on the Sugar nellie blog and just loved the shape of it. The lady who designed it originally is called Marianne click on her name to go to her blog she has some fab cards on there.
The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts and the lace is from my stash.
The ribbon is from the ribbon girl and the red pin I made (think I need to make some more I am running out lol)
The Cream Tulle is from Crafts u love.
I am scheduling this post whilst watching the smurf movie with my son lol we are chilling
So hope you like and have a great day.
Hope the sun comes out again 
don't want another 7 day summer

5 comments:

shampylou30 said...

wow she is stunning love your colour combo and you have coloured her beautifully sue xxx

The Little Stamper said...

Lovely card Wendy - plus I like the idea of sitting in bed colouring....very decadent!

Sharon x

Daniele said...

such a sweetie, love the colouring
hugs

Chris said...

Hi Wendy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Marilyn said...

Love your colour choices and layout on this one Wendy! Fab image and those red flowers and rhinestones are perfect.