Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 3 June 2012

Molly Blooms give us a kiss

Hope you are all enjoying the Jubilee Celebrations 
Today my card is using an image from Molly Blooms I have had this image coloured for a while I fancied making it up

I coloured the image with copics
The DP is from First Addition paper pad 6 x 6
I stitched all around with white thread 
the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts 
The Pins I made and the leafy spray is flower soft on a curly whire 
pearl gems from my stash 
Sentiment Pink Petticoat
Tiny Woodware butterfly punch 
oops I forgot to add a bow oh well lol


7 comments:

shampylou30 said...

wow this is gorgeous i have not seen these stamps before i think i might have to buy some sue xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy,love the stamp and your wonderful design.xxx

jo said...

Beautiful!Fab image and that big flower is just gorgeous!
Hugs Jo x

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is super adorable Wendy.
I want this image. The coloring is fantastic hun

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Gosh wow another amazing creation, the image is just so beautiful and the colouring is done to perfection! lovely embellishments again and a perfect layout love the butterflies they are amazing:)x

Vicky said...

Another beautiful creation Wendy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jayne A said...

Stunning card.
Hugs
Jayne
x