Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Liliboo anyone want an icecream

My card for today is another card from the liliboo Summer set at Cuddly Buddly


I used two Digis again the girl is called MMM Ice Cream
The icecream cart is called Who wants icecream

The Digi papers are also from Cuddly Buddly called Patchwork of papers Red
The ribbon is from my stash 
and the sentiment is Kims Digi stamp 12 round sentiments

Shame the weather does'nt fit my  sunny card lol
I added some red stickles to the bottom of the card.
The image is coloured with Copics

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh that ice cream looks delicious Wendy as is your card lovely image and beautiful papers great layout and lovely embellis that ribbon and flower is gorgeous:)x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Wendy,
This is gorgeous, I love the image and so beautifully coloured and that bow and flowers are delish (as looks the icecream!) Hugs, Teresa x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, a very sweet image and I love the design.

Donna x

shampylou30 said...

another pretty card love the image sue xxxx