Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Inspiration Wednesday for Whimsy stamps

Hi my gorg bloggers today is Whimsy stamps inspiration Wednesday for me

and today I would like to show
a cute chap called Teddy's Surprise Package Hearts Wrap
By StampArt Designs by Katherine

This little chap is so cute and you know me I love cute 
the papers are from HOTP 
the Dies are from Whimsy stamps store by Rainbow Echo Designs
vine die
Half circle pennant and matching stamps
corner dies
The flowers are from my stash 
and the image was coloured with copics and matted onto an oval spellbinders plain circle and scolloped 
I stitched around the card zigzag with white cotton on my machine
The challenge over at whimsy stamps today has a theme of 
Anything but Square so pop over and join in and also to see the fab Dt's creations.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Good Afternoon Wendy, Another fabulous card and the image is gorgeous! colours go so well together on your image and the lovely backing papers, stitching looks well done l like the zig zag stitch and it looks so lovely, pennants adorable too all of your card Wendy is beautiful and with a lot of thought and design has been added to an amazing finish:)x