Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Fashionista GDT card things with wings

Hi folks today I have a card to show you that I did for Fashionista as GDT
The challenge runs for 3 weeks then goes to public vote for the top 5 cards 
The challenge is sponsored by the fab Paper Shelter
The theme is Things With Wings


The image I used is called Mucha Influence - Spring I love it you get image to colour and an already coloured image with card background for that quick card they are both stunning to.
The Dp I used is also from Paper Shelter and is called Called Happy Couple.
I coloured the image with copics and added a little bit of glamour dust for a bit of bling for the dress
the clouds are done with a template and Tumbles glass Tim Holts distress inks.
I sewed all around with white cotton I cut out the image with round spellbinders die and scolloped die then used a Cherry Lynne die and slotted the image into the die.
The flowers are made with various sizes of woodware punches
and a leafy punch.
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch, the sentiment is a CC design sentiment stamp
which I made into a little banner, The pin and bead charm I made myself.
white pearl gems was added around the image also some larger tealy blue gems to the flowers.
to finish some white ribbon from my stash and stickles to the flowers in her hair
ooh and nearly forgot a white feather.
so there you go hope you like this card thank you for looking and leaving fab comments

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge
Paper Shelter ... Punches or Dies
hugs

1 comment:

Shari said...

Beautiful card - love all the embellishments and details!! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter.