Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Cuddly Buddly Liliboo

Hi folks blimey what a windy end to the weekend I parasol in my garden is now broken boo hoo
Anyway onto my card for today 


These are to fab digital images I used from Cuddly bubbly by Liliboo they mermaid is called Mermaid Lily available here and Under the see available here 
The digi paper is also from Cuddly Buddly Kims' Digi papers Patchwork of papers green availalbe here 
The sentiment is Kims Digi stamps 12 round Sentiments available  here
I coloured the mermaid and background with copics I used the dot method on her tail as it made it look more like scales of a fish was please how this turned out so hope you like my card today other items used where a woodware punch for the leaves and flowers and ribbons from my stash.


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Another wonderful creation l so like what you have done on the tail it really does look like proper fish scales your so clever your talent shines through all your creations and this is yet another hope your weather has improved have a lovely weekend:)x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Wendy...and the tail looks fantastic hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx