Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Cuddly Buddly Liliboo cards

Nearly the school holidays over now back to school my little man not been to well this past week 
so its Sunday and a nice roast dinner me thinks but first I want to share another card with you from Liliboo over at Cuddly Buddly 

The girl image is called Lily and Dolphin
The background is called Skool of fish
Kims digi papers Patchwork of papers Pink 
Kims Digi Stamps 12 round Sentiments

I coloured the image with copics and added stickles to the fish the ribbon and gems are from my stash

I also made this card using the same back ground skool of fish but with a different image 

this time for a boy card



Boy image called Snorkel Jake
Liliboo Designs Papers Pocket full of papers
the same sentiments as I used on the girl card 
ribbon is from my stash
so hope you like both these cards


2 comments:

shampylou30 said...

stunning cards wendy love the images and the colours you used ars fab sue xxxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Wow both of these cards are amazing, love the images and the colours also the lovely backing papers ribbons Gems and sentiments truly beautiful:)x