Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 28 June 2012

CME Krista Smith image

Today I have my second card for the Copic Marker Europe Birthday bash
where I got two images to play with this is my second one from Krista Smith she has drawn this image especially for CME how fab is that
They are also having a Magnolia Candy week as week as well so join in that to

Is'nt she just the cutest image I love it I have coloured her with copics of course.
The papers are all from my scrap box a mixture of first Addition and some other papers 
I decided to make my flowers today so used various punches and some blue and green Velum, to be honest I am not to sure I like them but I had stuck them on my card so there was no going back lol 
I added some bakers twine and a glazed brad.
A Martha Stewart boarder punch went down the side and I made a little envelope for the Sentiment which came on a free sheet from Cuddly Buddly.

I am entering this card into the Copic Marker Europe birthday challenge
Digi design challenge blog .... spot and Dots I used Dotty papers
Crafty Creations Challenges ... 3 different embellies (Flowers, brad, and gems)
Fab n Funky Challenge ... Cute and Girly
Scrapbook sisters ... Anything goes
Bearly-Mine Challenges ... Anything goes
Party time Tuesdays ... Anything goes
Paper Makeup Stamps ... Anything goes (digi used Krista Smith)
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge ... Anything goes



13 comments:

janet said...

Love the colors!

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, This is a beautiful image and your card is gorgeous, lovely the colours used and you have coloured the image beautifully, great embellishments and l do like the bakers twine it just adds to your finished card :)x

Caroline said...

Hi Wendy wow this is beautiful love the image you have coloured her beautifully. The flowers look fab and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Wendy and such pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Bunny said...

This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy, and good luck..

Caz IW DT

Linby said...

A lovely card and I think the flowers look fine. I like the way you caught the twine with a brad - fab touch.
Thanks for joining us at Cadmadfairy.
Lynn x
DT

Jess's Crafty Things said...

so delicate and pretty good luck and thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads Hugs Jess

Michelle VP said...

what a gorgeous card! Love how you've shaded her and added those pretty flowers with bling. :) So glad you joined our Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps and thanks for wanting to be a Guest Makeup Artist this summer - I'll email soon! :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful Card, Love the colors that you used with her!

judit said...

Fab card, beautiful colouring! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again next week! judit x

Plastic cards said...

Wonderful card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so beautiful.

Plastic cards said...

Simple and elegant that not only bring smile but also attracts towards itself..thumbs up for designer....