Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Whimsy Wednesday inspiration Card

Hi everyone to another sunny Wednesday today my project is a bookmark I made using the fab image from Whimsy Stamps by Stampart Design by Kathryne

and the sentiment on the other side is also by Kathryne



I coloured the image with copics and polychromos pencils
The DP is from Whimsy Stamps Coutry Cottage Charms by Michelle R Design Papers
all the trimmings are from my stash
I stitched around the bookmark and added some white lace this is a very girly bookmark I live in a house full of males lol so my girly side screams to come out sometimes lol

I inked all around the edges with Mr Holtzs pink ink pad and stitched around the sentiment which is sooo fab and cute I will add I had a nightmare taking a pic of this lol but hey you get the jist.
pop along to the whimsy challenge blog they have a new challenge running from today to and also see my fellow teamies fab creations for the Bingo challenge 
come on ladies you know you love a bit of Bingo


6 comments:

Heidi said...

hello wendy love this bookmark beary much, its gorgeous. hugs heidi x

Sandra H said...

Gosh Wendy, This is just so beautiful and your colouring is gorgeous love the lace, pink ribbon, tassle and the other embellis its just so gorgeous:)x

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wendy Girl very adorable. I love this image and the bookmark is a great idea

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Wendy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

shampylou30 said...

very girlie tag creation today i love it sue xxxx

AngeLLinA said...

Wendy, this is just so beautiful.
The bookmark is a great idea. Super!!!