Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Whimsy Stamps May Blog Hop

Welcome to the 1st of May Blog Hop for Whimsy Stamps

The blog hop will run for one week
The grand prize winner will receive
5 new Digital stamps of there choice
Please remember hoppers to leave a comment on all the blogs below to be in with a chance to win a digi of your choice.
So onto my card for the Blog Hop

 This image is one of the new release Digi Stamps by Moon Cookie Gallery and I love it, I coloured the image with copics to match the new Digi Design paper by Moon Cookie Gallery 
The paper swirls are cut from paper in fine slithers and curled around a poky tool
the pearl pin I made my self see my tutorial blog for how to do them
The flowers are a mixture from create and craft and mulberry crafts
The sentiment is from Rainbow Echo designs new release with matching die.
Then a few gems to finish off 

If you arrived here from Ani's you are in the right place 
the next blog you need to go to is the fabby Rosica 

if you get lost here is the order to get you on the right road

 Whimsy Inspirations Blog http://whimsystamps.blogspot.com
Wendy


14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Adriana said...

Beautiful colors on this great card. Love your flowers.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! I love the colors and all the flowers! Beautiful image!

rachel said...

This is truely beautfiul - a really lovely card - the colours are divine! Hugs Rachel xx

Elaine said...

STUNNING creation I love the colour pallete you have used Wendy wow the flowers are gorgeous and What a fantastic card , gorgeous colours and such Great work .
Well done
Hugs Elaine

Brenda Lee said...

Very nice. Terrific layout.

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Your card is stunning lovely colours and a great layout, those flowers are gorgeous and the image too! also have you specified the wrong date for the finish of the blog hop?!! xx

Wendy Thompson said...

Stunning card Wendy I love the colours

Rach1fun said...

love the purples!! she is adorable :)

shampylou30 said...

wow this is stunning just love the flowers sue xxxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy.
luv
Debby

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

this is so pretty! i love the colors, your design and those pretty flowers are just amazing.
I've never tried using shades of purple on my card and this inspires me to create one.

~Luanne

Bo said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors and all the embellishments, they are just WOW, gorgeous! And the sentiment is so sweet! Hugs, Bo

Cherie said...

I love these gorgeous colours ...looks stunningly beautiful!