Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Vintage/Shabby Chic

Hi all well it is Wednesday again and time for another challenge over at Whimsy Stamps challenge blog
this week our topic is 

Vintage/Shabby Chic
just up my street lol

here is my creations using one of Kathryne's of livvybo Designs at Whimsy Stamps

The image I used is called Little Bear Garden Delight available here
DP ... Michelle R Design Papers Daffodil Blossom at whimsy Stamps Stunning
Die ... Rainbow Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Tag  Vine, and Corners
I used Snowtex for my shabby flowers and corners of card
Lace.. My stasg
wooden embellies ... create and craft
Flowers Create and craft 
Pin in Gold I made
Yellow Stickles
Ribbon .. My stash
 White cotton zigzag stitching on my machine
Image coloured with fleximarkers and polychromos pencils 

so there you go think I mentioned everything
pop along to the blog to see my other teamies fab creations and to enter the challenge 




10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is just so beautiful, the image is so adorable and the embellisments are amazing and just finsh off your creation to perfection .........truly stunning:)x

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wendy
Amazing detail. I love all the sweet elements
The flowers are great

Daniele said...

such a sweet card, love the image and all the details that you have used
hugs

Mina said...

stunning design Wendy, I love all your embellishments and how well they work together...beautiful...thanks for your lovely comment on my hop card
Mina xxx

shampylou30 said...

a stunning card love the embelishments and the colour combo very pretty sue xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, such a sweet image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Kelly said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy!
Hugs, Kelly x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

gorgeous card Wendy. Love the shabbiness of all your elements.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Klare said...

cutie little card to spred a little sunshie with those summer colours
klare
:O)
x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Such pretty colors Wendy!Lovely card! You've made Little Bear look so sweet! Thanks for choosing the design xx Kathy