Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Whimsy stamps challenge Make it pop

Hi, Everyone! It's Wednesday again so that means it's time for a new challenge! over at Whimsy stamps challenge blog


Our Topic this week is to
to make it pop used dimension on your cards
how fun is that
for this challenge I made

I made a popup card for this challenge using a new image from the fabby Crissie over at Whimsy stamps available here

called Free ride
I coloured the image with prisma pencils and added some glitter to the balloon although it is a bit hard to see it in the pic it is very blingy.
The Digi paper is from nitwits
the vine die is from Rainbow echo designs at whimsy stamps as is the stamp sentiment.
the flowers are from my stash the dragon fly is a doo hickey 
and the leaves are from the new release Marianne dies


the ribbon is also from my stash and I added some purple rhinestones to finish I also stitched around the DP with my machine.
 So there you go for my card for this weeks challenge pop along to check out my fellow teamies fab creations. 
Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. They welcome all paper projects.


The Prize this week is




Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!


Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! Please Remember No more than 3 entries per challenge and all we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge
have fun


5 comments:

МамаФиалка said...

очень красивая

Lorraine said...

So sweet lovely lilac

Mina said...

aaaaawwwwww Wendy what a cutie that image is and what a great idea to colour it in the lilac monochrome shades...its such a stunning design too..love it
Mina xxx

shampylou30 said...

wow this is gorgeous sue xxxx

ogilvie said...

What a stunning card, it's fabulous. Hugz, Janice