Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 5 May 2012

That little bit of Gypsy in me

Hi folks hope you are having a good week end 
today I wanted to bring you a just because card I made using one the the fab Saturated Canary images by Krista Smith 
I have had this image coloured for a while and decided to make a card up with her

I coloured the image with copics and prisma pencils
The image is called Zorana a Dancing Gypsy available here
The DP is from K&Co which I stitched with my machine.
the Dies are from Memory Box apart from one. The sentiment is from Lili of the valley.
the ribbon beads and pin I made my self and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts
behind the image I added some creamy gauze which I got from my local scrap store for free.
I have just notice I need to stick the bottom corners of my card layers as the ribbon is pulling it a bit lol.

So there you go for today hope you have a great Saturday and it is not to wet where you are 

huggles


5 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie these are my fave colours & this is one of my fave images of Krista's.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

So beautiful Wendy...and your colouring is simply stunning hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.

Hugs

Jayne
x

Cherie said...

Hi Wendy
This is a gorgeous image and you have coloured her beautifully...I love the colours and the embellies look great...

shampylou30 said...

fab card wendy and i love the layout love your pins you make too sue xxxx