Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Some Odd Girl Alice Mae

Hi all happy Sunday sorry I have not been about this week but I have been really busy what with other half arranging a day of for me to chill and a night to chill on my own been a good week all round for a change,
so I bought some Some Odd Girl Digis this week I just love their big eyes and cute faces.
The first one I used is the fabby Alice Mae and she was great to colour

I coloured her with copics 
the DP is Magnolia
Dies Cherry Lynne, Spellbinders
Ribbon my stash and pin I made myself
the flowers mixture of Mulberry Crafts and create and craft
pearls my stash 
White Gauze
Stitching with my machine.
So there you go hope you like
I am also putting card on my magnolia blog so pop over there to take a look 

I will also be running a candy on there to so click on badge on side bar to get to my magnolia blog



6 comments:

Ani said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the image and all the other embelies!

jo said...

Gorgeous!Love the embellies and the image is just fab, not got any of these ones....might have to go have a little spend!
Hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, So beautiful :)x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous Wendy..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby