Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Saturated Canary little bit of green to brighten you day

Hi crafty bloggers today I have a fab image from saturated Canary Krista Smith
hope you all had a great weekend 

isnt she a cutie I coloured  her with fleximarkers polochromos pencils, the doily is one of my new cherry lynne dies. the flowers are a mixture of my stash and flowers from create and craft and the ribbon is from my stash if you can see the little mixed coloured stems I made them with flower soft mixture I also made the green pin. I inked all the edges with green chalk ink and the corner dies are from Rainbow Echo designs at whimsy stamps I stitched around the image on my machine.
The DP is from HOTP green paper pad I have had for ages it fitted the colour scheme so well.
on and a little heart pearl heart bead to finish off 

I would like to enter into the following challenges

The Corrosive Challenge Blog... Flowers Doily and bling 

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card. xxxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

Oh Wendy this is so adorable.
I really love what you did here.
I love the elements and the pins.

shampylou30 said...

another stunning creation sue xxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Wendy, sweet image and pretty details.
luv
Debby

Loopylou. said...

morning wendy!
ooooh this is gorgeous!! love those glitzy flowers
Thankyou for popping in and playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Daniele said...

such a pretty card Wendy, love the colouring
hugs

Lorraine's blog said...

Super card great image

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Wendy! I love the colour and beautiful flowers! That digi is so adorable! hugs, Marlies

I Don't Do Straight said...

Beautiful card ..... cute image and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive challenges :)

Mina said...

wow Wendy this is so gorgeous, I love your colouring of this sweet SC image and the colours are wow too
Mina xxx

Ani said...

Oh, wow! Gorgeous card! The image is soo cute... and I love your pin!

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, thanks for joining us on the SC Challenge Blog.
Caz
x