Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Saturated Canary card

Hi folks hope the beginning of the week is going ok for you 
today I have a saturated Canary image for you that I coloured a while again was just saving it for the right time I do that sometimes colour images in bed when I am watching a good film and a glass of wine lol.

What a cute image she is I coloured her with prisma pensils and the background is chalks
DP ... HOTP
Sentiment  .... HOTP
Ribbon .... Cuddly Buddly
Flowers ... Mulberry crafts 
Pin ... I made
Glass Drops ... Ribbon Girl
Stitching ... My sewing machine
leaves ... Punch 
Pink Feather ... Ebay
just to add I sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist and sprinkled some glamour dust on them for that extra girly bling.

So there you go hope you like my card feedback and love greatly received oh and just in case you noticed I went a bit wonky on my sewing on my image lol, I tried to hide it with flowers, me thinks I need to add another one as did'nt quite hide it lol always remember there you can always fix small errors lol with a fab placed flower.

pop over to my sister blog as I am running a fab candy at the mo the bag is full of brand new delish goodies
not to be missed 


Also here it a sneek peek of the new card I made again pop over and check it out


4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wendy
This girl is so fantastic. I love the colors you rocked it hun

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Another stunning creation your colouring and choice of colours are gorgeous!! She is such a pretty image and the layout as and embellis are fantastic:)x

jo said...

Wow, she's gorgeous!Love the stitching and fab embellies, too.
Hugs Jo x

shampylou30 said...

stunning card love the colour combo and your colouring is beautiful sue xxx