Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 26 May 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge/ One For the Boys

gosh what a fab week today we have a brill challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge
and the theme this week is 

One For the Boys
I know how you girls love doing mens cards so this us right up your street

When I make a mens card I tend to not put to many embellies on it, not like my ladies cards which I cover in flowers and pins and ribbon lol. But of course the lovely men in our lives just dont get it so keep it simple is my moto for men.
so I coloured this image with copics the paper is from Cuddly Buddly Digi paper 
the ribbon is from my stash and the buttons are punched from a Martha Stewart button punch my most fav for mens cards they are in place of flowers lol.
I added some bakers twine in the same tealy blue and some gems from my stash.
This image if from lili of the Valley and is great for a fathers day card sooo cute 

so there you go pop over to ONE STOP CRAFT CHALLENGE and see my fellow teamies fab creations
for this challenge 

have a great weekend with lots of bar bi cues and fun with the familie




6 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous creation,and a beautifully coloured image.xxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so cute. I love this sweet fathers day

Vicky said...

This is so adorable Wendy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Oh what a beatiful card the image is gorgeous and the layout is simply beautiful too!:)x

shampylou30 said...

fab fathers day card love the colour and i agree with simple cards for men but its real hard not putting flowers on cards lol sue xxxx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Really super cute! I love teddy bears! xx Kathy