Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 13 May 2012

A Little bit of Scrap goes a long way

Hi my crafty chicks hop you are having a nice weekend and the weather has brightened a bit for you. We managed to get my new Gazebo up as the sun shined on and off today and no rain it will probably rain now for the rest of the month so I cant sit out in it lol.
Anyway todays card is called Scraps thats because all the DP and matting layers are all from my scap bin and from the bottom of it I might add, I had a good sort of of my scrap drawer I was very anul about it and sorted it into white paper colour matting paper and patterened paper lol.
but at least it is a bit more manageable I am not very good at throwing my scraps away.
so

So the image I am sorry to say I dont have a clue who it is by I am very sorry for that but it was one I had from ages ago that I stamped at a craft class I only just coloured her last week she was so easy to colour to.
I used copics to colour and polychromas pencils and sansador the DP like I said is out of my scap box and not sure who's it is again it was from a craft class the lace is new and I love it its from Hobby craft they do some lovely lace there all flowers are from my stash that I have not touched for yrs the ribbon is from the yellow paper-mania capsule range I have had for ages two I stitched all around zigzag with my machine and added a few lemon pearls I hope you like my card  I really enjoyed making it and the image is cute must find out who its by I need more like here.
oh and by the way I have just notice my lace is on the wonk and not level grrr will need to sort that it will annoy me otherwise

hugs

oh and please follow my new magnolia blog I have a new card going on there tomorrow so keep a look out
here's a sneaky peek


4 comments:

Daniele said...

such a sweet card Wendy, I hate throwing bits away as well so I have a scrap box
hugs

jo said...

Hi Wendy, gorgeous card, love all your embellies and the stitching looks fab! Your flower girl is Miss Anya from The Greetings Farm....I have her too, she's fab isn't she?
Off to look at your Magnolia blog now!
Hugs Jo x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Wendy. Really love those papers.
Hugs
Jayne
x

shampylou30 said...

another fabulous card and made from scraps too love it sue xxx