Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Liliboo Summer and Seaside

Hi folks today I am bring you a card I made from the Liliboo Summer/Seaside Release now available at
Cuddly Buddly 

This image is a fab little digi called Sea Monsters Day out lol I have also teamed it with the digi scene
They were great to colour which I did with copic markers I cut out the sea monster and then 3d him onto the scene the background paper is also from Cuddly buddly Wee ones range by Barbara Anne Williams Brights Aqua and Lime
The rolled flower is a memory box die.
They pearls and big Button with twine are from my stash 
and the sentiment is from Cuddly buddly Kims Digi stamps 12 round Sentiments
Drop back tomorrow to see more from this range of digi Stamps



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gosh Wendy, What an amazing image and your colouring is done to perfection lovely layout too:)x

shampylou30 said...

lovely card wendy love how you have done the background loving this new stamp too sue xxxx