Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Inspiration Wednesday for Whimsy Stamps

Hi all well its Whimsy inspiration Wednesday today and I have one of the new Wee stamps to show your by Sylvia Zet they are sooo cute and I was very naughty and received some new ones today and some new Elizabeth Bell to.  I have spent most of yesterday afternoon in my craft room have a good old play I seem to spend half the time crafting and half the time tiding it up I am a very messy crafter what about you I actually like my craft room tidy but when I am actually crafting gosh do I make a mess I never seem to have a clear desktop to work on I ends up being covered with papers sticky take flowers dies and the rest lol, I am sure I am not the only one.
Any way I digress onto my card for today 

she is such a cutie I love her, I decided to make her a bit funky and give her pink streaks in her hair just for a change I like how it turned out.

DP..... Magnolia Stitched with my sewing machine
Heart Die.....Whimsy stamps, Rainbow Echo die
Vine Die .... Rainbow Echo die
sentiment and sentiment die..... Rainbow Echo die
Corner die .... Rainbow Echo
Fence die .... Memory box
Butterfly..... Magnolia Doo Hickey
Lace from my stash

The beaded ribbon holder not sure what to call it I made myself and I also made the matching pin.
The Flowers are from Mulberry crafts and I spritzed them with pearl glimmer mist and then sprinkled them with glamor dust. I inked all the die cuts with pink Mr Holts ink

 Then to finish off I add some pink pinks and a little pearl heart
I went a bit mad with the dies but hope you like it anyway lol.


Dont forget whimsy has a blog hop going for the May Digital release so join in for a chance to win a fabby prize

hugs

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow Wendy...she is so cute and I so love her hair..! beautiful colouring as always and great layout too hun..:o)

Big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Oh Wendy, Your card is amazing, beautiful colours and image and finshed to perfection,xx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so gorgeous Wendy wow
Girl your talent amazes me

Hugs jealous tammy

shampylou30 said...

wow this is gorgeous you are so lucky to get stamps to play with i love her hair and the layout sue xxxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card and what a lot of lovely embellies!! I love that super cute image and her hair looks lovely! hugs, Marlies

Daniele said...

gorgeous card Wendy, loving the beads
hugs

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card Wendy love pink