Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Distress gone wrong Maggie

Hi all today I wanted to show you a card that I made I have been practicing colouring with distress inks I am getting a little better but not a lot once I finished this image I then went and messed it up by trying to fill in the black stamp lines so I hope you will forgive the image I wasnt going to make a card with this image but decided to. I think the mistake I am making with colouring with distress inks is I am trying to colour them the same way I use my copics and its just now working but I wont give up I will keep practicing 

anyway here is my card
I am gringing posting this card but wanted to see if am getting better (clearly not lol)
so 
image....Maggie
colouring meduim..... Distress inks
DP.....Magnolia
Dies...... Memory Box, Doo Hickey, Spellbinders Cherry lynne
The lace is from my stash 
and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts 
The pins and hanging beaded charm I made my self
the ribbon and white feather is also from my stash.
I sewing all around the card on my machine
to finish I added stickles to the flowers.
and some little pearls to the doo hickey tag
please don't look to close to my messy image lol
I might ever replace it with a better image.

So there we go hope you like, leave some love I look forward to reading your comments

Huggles


1 comment:

shampylou30 said...

i think its lovely i want to try distress inks have bought them but haven't plucked up the courage to try them sue xxxx