Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 11 May 2012

CSAYL challenge One layer Card

Hope you all have had a great week, its Friday so today we have another challenge card for CSAYL
and the theme this week is a simple one 
make a one layer card
simples lol


So for this card the image I used is wait for it a peel off sticker I ran it through my Xyron and covered it in glitter then took the peel off of, if you get my drift then I cut the image at a funny angles and matted onto pearl card this was my one layer I cut the sentiment  to at the funny angles to to match the image a little bit of gold ribbon to the side of the card with a little bow finished this simple Christmas card
pop along to the blog to check out my teamies cards and to leave some love.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

So beautiful Wendy...

hope you have a lovely weekend sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

shampylou30 said...

great card i bet its hard to make just a one layer card sue xxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous and so elegant
Lindsay xx

Patty Chalas said...

your cards are always so pretty!!!