Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 4 May 2012

CSAYL Challenge Christmas Boot


Hi happy Friday crafters the weekend starts here, today I bring another challenge card for CSAYL
the theme for this week is 
Glittery
so lots of glitter on your cards
so that should be fun

Our sponsor for this week is the fab


with a fab prize of £10.00 for the winner

so onto my card

This is a kit I got from Ribbon Box the shoe  is made with green velvet paper and the top of the shoe and the heal and tongue of the shoe is all in glitter paper to be honest this picture does not do this card justice and I also ended up with glitter all over the green velvet paper lol. I used small flower boarder peel off (yes the dreading peel offs) to decorate around the Boot. As you can see I added lace and ribbon to the top of the boot and just below the tongue of the boot adding some holly and leaf ribbon with some gold tiny beads and red sequins as berries
I hope you like my Christmas Boot
Pop along to the challenge to join in and see my other teamies fab creations 

huggles



3 comments:

shampylou30 said...

i love it sue xxxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Karina Bunkenborg said...

Very very nice!