Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Whimsy stamps inspiration Wednesday card

 Hi folks hope you are all back into the routine of the school run I am on my second week of having mouth ulcers and boy they are painful cant speak cant eat properly grrr Anyway, today I have my inspiration Wednesday Whimsy Stamps card to show you 
and I had a lovely play with one of my new Elizabeth Bell stamps available at whimsy stamps 


 I coloured this little love with copics and stitched around the image the DP is magnolia the lovely pink feathers are from my stash, the ribbon is from the Hobby craft ans so is the lace the dew drops are from magnolia ans the flowers from mulberry crafts. To finish the sentiment is from a sheet from Craftwork Cards
The corners are dies from Rainbow Echos designs at whimsy stamps I edged them with pink distress inks the little charm is from my stash to so there you go pop over to whimsy stamps challenge blog for a new challenge and see the fab Team A's lovely cards and leave them some love


 

4 comments:

Chris x said...

Hi Honey,
Beautiful card as always. Love these colours together.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is super awesome. I love this image and you totally rock !

Vicky said...

This is stunning Wendy...and I'm playing with one of these cuties myself today :o)

could you please send me the link of the blog your mentioned yesterday for the Copics...I have 180 of the arriving today and I'm sooooo excited lol..!

hope you are having a lovely day...and the ulcers sound painful sweetie..sending big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful, such an adorable image and so beautifull coloured too:)x