Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Easel r easy

Hi all today We have a fab new challenge over at Whimsy stamps and the theme today is 
Easels are Easy so we want to see your Easel cards

 
Today I used a fab image from LivvyBoo Designs at whimsy stamps
and she is called Flap Happy and is available here

The flowers are from my stash and the ribbon is from Cuddly Buddly
I coloured here with copics I have been playing a lot with my Copics lately as I haven't been happy with my blending and it is true what they say practice practice.
I used a MS heart boarder punch and some lilac gems the sentiment is from whimsy Stamps Rainbow Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps
they are called friendship Noteables available here they also have a matching die to and very reasonable price
I am in the UK and their shipping is brill it doesn't take weeks so you get to play quicker lol.
So there you go pop over to the challenge blog to see my teamies fab creations and to enter the challenge oh yes and to leave some love.



Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. We welcome all paper projects.


Our Prize this week is




Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!


Remember anyone can enter the challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! Please Remember No more than 3 entries per challenge and all we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,what a fabulous image and love the layout.xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow, Wendy, what a challenge and what a card!! Absolutely stunning l like Easel cards they are one of my favourties:)x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I love easel cards & havnt done one for ages. I love the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Daniele said...

just loving this what a great image
hugs