Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Whimsy challenge Distressing


Hi, Everyone! It's Wednesday again so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Whimsy stamps challenge blog
The  topic this week
is Distressing one of my fav 
Here is my card using this fab technique


for this card I used the following 
Card blank ... Craftwork cards
Blue matting card Bazzil  ... Cuddly Buddly 
Digi DP Blue cottage charm ... Whimsy Stamps
New Tulip Butterfly Whimsy Stamps
flowers are from my stash and the pins I made myself
the string beads are from ebay



mash up of the card


For this card I printed out the image 4 times and put it back through my printer and printed the DP over the Butterflys then I cut them out and edge them all with iridescent stickles I then layered them all together and added some pastel pearl flat beads to the middle of the butterfly.
To finish I used one of the new sentiment stamps from Rainbow Echo's Designs available here I love the shape of these stamps they also come with a matching Die which is fab to.
so there you go I hope you like my little creation
pop along to the challenge blog to see my fellow teamies fab creations and leave them some love and join in.
 Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. We welcome all paper projects.

The Prize this week is



Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!


Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! Please Remember No more than 3 entries per challenge and all we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge

 

5 comments:

Chris x said...

Hi Wendy

Love, love love this card, its so unusual and imaginative. BEAUTIFUL.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Wow thats a fabulous card for the challenge and what a lovely colour used too!:)x

Marlies said...

Wauw a gorgeous card Wendy! The butterfly is beautiful! Lovely design as well! hugs, Marlies

Marilyn said...

This is a pretty wicked project Wendy... lots of work and very clever but wow... stunning effect!