Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Wee Woodie Hedges little Pot


 Hi folks well its Thursday today and School hols are nearly over, I wish in a way that I could home school Toby as he hates school so much, he didn't in the infants but since he has been in the Juniors he hates it he begs me to teach him at home but unfortunately I am not clever enough to do that bless him.  Anyway on to my card today and I have another image to show you from the Wee Woodie range by Karen Middlton at Cuddly buddly.


Digi stamp - Karen Middleton's Hedgie's Little Pot.
 I coloured the image with Copics and Prisma pencils, the little punched leaves are a Woodware Punch
and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts, the fabby ribbon is from Cuddly Buddly. The Corner Flourish is a Memorie Box Die to finish a little butterfly from my stash 
so there we go thats it for today hope you like and pop over to Cuddly Buddly to see more fab images in the Wee Woodie range













2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Another stunner! so beautiful is this image and you have created a lovely card:)x

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
A really gorgeous creation, beautiful design and love the image
Happy crafting
Tracy x