Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 21 April 2012

OSCC Sketch challenge 179

Hi all sorry this is being posted so late I have had a mare of a time with blogger over the past days I gave up at 1.25 last night trying to schedule my challenge card I tried again early today but no luck I have finally managed to do it at 11 tonight phew was I pleased I was getting a bit worried.
Anyway better late than never I always say so as the post title suggest we have a sketch challenge this week
 

and the challenge this week is sponsored by 
 

The image I was chose to use is the fabby 
Ribbon Dance Pink available here


onto my card

I coloured the image with copics
E000, E101, E11 Skin(I usually use R20 for the cheeks to but the area was just to small 
R20, R22, R24, R29 E19 Dress
E30, E33,E37,E29 for the hair
 I don't normally do red cards very often, but just fancied colouring this image in red I tend to go for the more pastel colours sometimes by accident more than deliberate design.
The DP is Red Capsule paper pad by papermania and a separate sheet of script paper but can't remember where I got that from
the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts
Ribbon the Range
the red pearls from my stash 
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly 

Pop along to the challenge blog to join in and to see the other gals fab cards and give them some love





1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautifully coloured Wendy... and I love that image. ADFD images are so whimsical and dreamy, aren't they?