Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 28 April 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge Recipe

Hi everyone happy Saturday to you happy crafters, I hope the weather is better today
So on to todays Challenge over at Ones Stop Craft Challenge, and the theme this week is 
A Recipe
so 
1 image
2 papers
and 3 embellies
nice and simple 
 3 sponsors this week they are 
 
Meljen's Designs
Meljen Designs - 4 Images for the winner

Chocolate Baroque - tbc
 
And finally

The Craft Den - £20.00 To spend in store
how fab is that
 
so onto my card for this challenge, the team where given some fabby Melgen images to use
I chose this very cute image
 
 
isn' t he such a cute little chap
 
so I coloured him in copics 
the design papers are from nitwits 
mounted on pale blue Bazzil bling 
and the flowers are from create and craft 
I mounted them on a Memory box flower die
the sentiment is also from Melgen

so there you go simple recipe card I hop you like if you do please leave some love 
I always appreciate  you taking the time to leave a comment thank you.
so pop along to One Stop Craft Challenge and see what my fellow teamies have done and leave them some love to.



4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning card love the colours and the image and the layout is gorgeous:)x

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Wendy...love the image hun and fab layout too.....

big hugs Vicky xx

shampylou30 said...

another gorgeous card i love that bee sue xxxx

Elaine said...

What a fab fun image Wendy its delightful well done Hugs Elaine