Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 7 April 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge pastels and dies

Not sure what happened with this post but everything totally disappeared except the title very strange
Anyway here it is again 

One Stop Craft Challenge pastel photo inspiration and and use die cus


We have two amazing sponsors this week, which means two winners :-)

Crimson Cloud - 3 sets of die cuts
Card Making Supplies



Heather Ellis - 3 images for winner
Here is my card

Isnt she just the cutest I coloured her with copics, the DP is from my stash and the dies are from Memorie Box the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts and the ribbon from the Range.
the image is available here. Have a great Easter Sunday and lots of lovely choccy

Easter Huggles

1 comment:

mags said...

Lovely card Wendy. Super image and such lovely soft colours and that die is super.
Mags
x