Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Magnolia just Because

Hi today ~I am showing a just because card, I like doing these so much sometimes, I have a lot of challenge cards to do and commissions for new releases and samples for TV shows that I forget what it is like to play just because I want to lol so this week end I did just that.  I have coloured all my images for the new release over at Cuddly Buddly, I just have to make the cards up and thought yes I need some time to do a just because card and I also wanted to practice big time on my colouring especially doing folds on cloths and I hope I have finally nailed it I hope so. Any way here is the first card I made just because 


I enjoyed every minute of making this card and I worked really hard on getting my folds right. I coloured the image with Copics and the DP is also from the latest collection but the  6x6 papers love them, I distressed all the edges and added some Mr Holtz burlap ink to the edges, the lace is from my stash the, dies are magnolia, tag and dragon flyand Whimsy stamps heart and corners. The pin I made my self started doing that now love it. might do a little tut on it. Around the image I added a string of pearls from my stash.
Then some matching pearls and flowers to finish I so hope you like my colouring of my folds and the card, oh yes nearly forgot my new die from Marianne Dies lastest release.
so there you go if you like leave me some love all comments gratefully received.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Just Magnolia .... Lovely lace and DT call

6 comments:

Marlies said...

Wow Wendy, your just because card is fantastic!! I love all of the beautiful details and it's such a lovely colour! Your colouring of the folds is realy great!! hugs, Marlies

Daniele said...

such a pretty card Wendy sounds like you are going to be busy
hugs

Vicky said...

So beautiful Wendy...love the image and fabulous colour combo too hun ;o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kitika said...

A truly pretty and adorable card! Your image and sentiment are totally adorable, and your papers and embellishments so so pretty! Incredible colouring - love it!

sue w. said...

This is so beautiful. So much to see and your colouring is amazing.
Hugs Sue W.

Marilyn said...

Holy Smokes girl, you can colour! This is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous!