Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 2 April 2012

A little light dusting

 Hi folks here is card I made this weekend from some already coloured images I had done.
This image is from Mo Manning and is a digi I got it ages ago and coloured it up but never made a card with it, I do that sometimes just when I want to have a colouring session.

I coloured this image from Mo Manning with copics the DP is from Nitwits and the vine die is from Cherry Lynne. The corner die is from Memory Box and the flowers are Magnolia Doo Hickey dies. The Pin I made and the blue ribbon is from Hobby Craft, the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts. The sentiment die is from Lili of the Valley.  I love this image it is fun and wish I was that happy when I dusted the house lol.
All the digi paper is also from my scrap box its amazing what you can find in the scrap box.
I have a new sewing machine and once I figured it out as you load the bobbin from the top rather than bottom it sewed a lot nicer and a   lot easier than my last one I have 3 sewing machines now and can't sew for the life of me lol how bad is that I wish I could. maybe I should have lessons.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges

Come and get it Challenge ........ Spring (Spring Cleaning image)
Crafting When you Can ..... Things with wings (dust fairy image)
Anyone for Anya ....... Teal ( on backing paper )
A Gem of a Challenge ...... photo inspiration Aqua gem (flowers and on backing paper)
Crafty Calender Challenge .... Spring clean (I used scrap box papers and spring clean image)

9 comments:

Shell~AK Stamper said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the coordinating blues that you used!

Thanks for sharing with Come and Get It! See ya soon!

Shell~Alaska♥

Sandra H said...

Wendy your card is lovely and l like the blue sentiment :)x

Gemma said...

Absolutely stunning Wendy...

Thanks for joining us at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Gemma said...

Absolutely stunning Wendy...

Thanks for joining us at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Monis Stempelgaudi said...

Beautiful card Wendy. I love all the details and colours.
Hugs
Moni
Do you like Candys? Look here on my blog =
Blog-Candy by Monis Stempelgaudi
Have fun!

Tammy said...

This is so cute Wendy!! I love that image and your gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Leslie McGhee said...

Your card is so great...I loved the image the best. Thanks for taking part in this week's Come and get it Challenge.

Leslie McGhee said...

Your card is so great...I loved the image the best. Thanks for taking part in this week's Come and get it Challenge.

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card and such a great image. Thank you for joining us at CWWC