Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 2 April 2012

A little bit of pink

 Happy MonA ay all I have had a few images coloured for a while and this weekend I put them together, I seem to have lost my colouring mo jo I am not very happy with my colouring at the moment, there has been so much going on in my life at the mo I haven't really had to to have a really good play which is what I need to do but just when I want to something happens lol.

 so here is the card I made on Sunday

I am not sure where I got this image from I can't remember, I found it in my coloured box I have so many stamps but couldn't find it and don't think it is a digi. I will have a good look today to see if I can find it I have to stop buying stamps I have so many that I haven't even inked up yet but still buy them lol. I used all my new Memorie dies on this card and I sooooo love them, it doesn't show up but I have used spray glitter on the flower, corner spray and blue bell die but you can't see it in the pic. I had a good sort out of my ribbons and lace this weekend and found this lovely cotton and ribbon lace. I have also started making my own pins as well and made this one. The ribbon is from my stash as is the pink pearl gem The DP is magnolia from the last release and put a little white gaze behind.
To finish of the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly.
 So there is my card for today 

I just wanted to add a little image I coloured with the no lines technique I tried following a few tuts on you tube but I will say I failed badly it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be and wont be making a card with this image need so much more practice so will just keep it to see if I can improve 

here is the pic

it just looks like one big mess but I wont give up and will try again 
lol



8 comments:

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

sara said...

beautiful wendy love all the gorgeous pink ,im pretty sure the image is by elisabeth bell when she designed for sugar nellie
hugs sara x x x

Juls said...

just beautiful!!!! Hugs Juls

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so cute. I love all the elements and the pink is great.

Chris x said...

Beautiful card and so well designed.
Perfect. Hugs
Chris x

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning is your finished card, l also like your 2nd image l think you have coloured it beautiful too don't be to down on yourself its lovely:)x

Елена Казарцева said...

Прелестная открытка!!! Pretty card!!!

Flowergirl said...

Really beautiful card, she is so pretty x
Wendy x