Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Ok so I like pink

 Hi folks this afternoon I have another just because card I made this weekend

and today I went a bit mad on the pink colours cause by gosh they are bright but hope you likey

I coloured her with copics and used chalks for the sky and clouds I used magnolia DP from the latest release and the die along the bottom is my new Memory Box die. For the banner I used the New whimsy stamps release banner die love the oval shape I threaded some pink bakers twine through it and under the image I added some white gauze. The DP and image have all been stitched and the flowers are from mulberry crafts, sorry if this little lady is to pink for you but I love it. To finish I added some ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 

Magnolia Down under challenge ..... Flags and banners





3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Wendy this is so gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Wendy.......LOVE your card dear. PINK PINK and so pretty!!

Thanks for joining us in our FLAGS and BANNERS Challenge this week at MDUC.
hugs.....

Karen said...

WOW Wendy!! Your card is gorgeous, I love Pink Tilda and your cute little banner:-) Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at MDUC this week
Hugs
karen
xxx