Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Owl be Your Friend Forever Karen Middleton

 Happy Easter Sunday all
Today I have a fab image from the New release over at Cuddly Buddly by Karen Middleton called
Wee Woodies
and today I have a cute little character called Owl be your friend for ever 
available here

He was so easy to colour and very cute I used copics on this image

Digi stamp - Karen Middleton's Owl Be Your Forever Friend.
 The ribbon is from my stash and the pearls are Waco Pearl Marker pen in Cream
the little pearls at the top of the card are from my stash

pop along to Cuddly buddly to see more of the fab images and pop back here all this week to see some more samples 


2 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

How Totally cute is this. I love the image so much.

This is just lovely.

Happy Easter My friend

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Another amazing and stunning creation:)x