Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 20 April 2012

CSAYL Special You - make a complete gift set

 Hi my crafty chics today I have a fab little project I made for this weeks challenge over at 
CSAYL
and this week we are sponsered by the fabby

Perfect Presentation and the winner will get a template of there choice


I was give the fabby Santa Sledge to work with  available here

so the theme for this week is Special You - make a complete gift set- package with matching card

and here is what I did

 I didn't to the tradition red for this sledge cause well I just didn't want to lol, I love the way this turned out all the papers and image are from Bearly mine from one of there Christmas collections the flowers and lace are from my stash the I used a leaf punch from Martha Stewart this is a great one for that pine cone type leaf at christmas the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly . this template is available as an svg file to cut on your cutting machines, but I just used adobe to open the files and it printed out fab with all the elements fitting on an A4 sheet there is room in the sledge to add some A nice xmas pressy.


 I added some lace to the bottom of the card to match the sledge and a fabby little pin I love pins on cards


The sledge has the same embellies as the card.

I hope you like my little Christmas project, if you pop over to the challenge blog CSAYL to see my fabby teamies projects and leave them some love 
and if you visit me leave me some love to lol I really enjoy  reading your comments and getting feedback on my  cards and that you take the time to leave a little message means a lot
So have a good week all

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous hun...love the image and the sledge look so pretty too :o)

hope you have a lovely weekend..big hugs Vicky xx

Patty Chalas said...

Wendy your gift set is lovely!!! and the colors are perfect.

Sandra H said...

Wendy, this is just so amazing and the creations you have created are so beautiful:)x

Sandra H said...

Wendy, this is just so amazing and the creations you have created are so beautiful:)x

The Little Stamper said...

This is just amazing and so beautiful!

Sharon x