Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 6 April 2012

CSAYL Challenge Use your fav colour combo

Hi all Happy Good Friday to you and here I am with another card for this weeks challenge over at 
CSAYL the theme this week is to used your fav colour combo

This week we are sponsored by the fab
 Meljen Designs
 
 I love this images they are great to work with and fun to colour the team where given some fab images to work with thank you Mel and here is the cute image I used 


 He is called Ornament Mouse and is available here my fav colours for Christmas Card are in Gold colours rather than the traditional Red and Greens, I coloured this little chap with copics. I used a doily die and some Christmas embellies from my stash which I added snow tex. To the big flower I added some yellow distress ink to and then spritzed with diamond glimour mist and some glamour dust for that little bit of bling but it doesn't really show to finsih I added some gold gems the the right hand corner and some holly leaves to the flower.
I hope you like pop along to the CSAYL challenge blog to see my other teamies fab creations and give them some love.


5 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

I so love this design.
The colors blend so well
hugs

Doreen said...

Oh this is gorgeous,what a fabulous image and layout.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi, so beautiful is your card:)x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...love the colours and pretty layout too :o)

have a lovely Easter and big hugs Vicky xx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so adorable.