Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 27 April 2012

CSAYL challenge Anything goes

 Hi all welcome to the Friday challenge over at CSAYL
 this week our challenge is 
Anything Goes 
so that is nice and easy fill your boots in doing what ever project you want

The prize for this week is a Guest Design spot over at CSAYL for July

so here is my little project

I made this little notelet set using a blank card From Craftwork Cards They have a fab tutorial for this but you can only view if you are a member of there privilege club. This is also a smaller version to the one they show. I cut the in half and made a bottom and sides to hold the notelets. I used a circle punch to make the handle. The image is from Mo's Digital pencil which I love The design paper is from magnolia and I distressed and stitched around the edges adding some blue distress inks.
I added some white tulle and lots of lovely pearls and flowers the ribbon is from my stash 
I also used my new memory box flowery circle die
The image was coloured with my fabby copics and then some glammour dust for that icy bling


 She is the cutest image ever 

here is a side view so you can see the notelets 
so there you go I hope you like my little project
pop over to CSAYL to join in the challenge and to see my other teamies fab cards







13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Wendy,love the image and colours.xxx

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful project!!!

Linda Walsh said...

Beautiful Bag and cards, Wendy. I love your color combo.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! This is so stunning, I love those colours, the image is gorgeous and the flowers, the net material and the embossing all look beautiful. REALLY REALLY love it. Hope you have a lovely weekend
Lindsay xx

Julie E said...

What a darling image and beautiful project. You picked such a cool color combo and the pearls and tulle match it perfectly. As always, you are blowing me away with your attention to detail!!!

Patty Chalas said...

Wendy your project is so cute and love your coloring!!thanks!

goldie said...

Wow Wendy!I just love your project!
Gourrrrgeous!

Sandra H said...

Wendy, this is just so beautiful:)x

shampylou30 said...

wow this is stunning will have to look into rejoining ther club again sue xxx

Marlies said...

Wauw Wendy I love this creation!! Beautiful soft colours and lovely details and that image is super cute! hugs, Marlies

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOWZERS!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!

Fluffles said...

Really really love this! How clever are you! Jx

Elaine said...

Wendy I have just bought this image you have a made a fabulous creation stunning work ....O.M.G. I am in awe must follow you for more inspiration Hugs Elaine