Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 16 April 2012

Cream is the colour

 Hi folks happy Monday last day of the school hols for me as today they have a Teachers Training day
and today I have from you another just because card I did this weekend I know I was busy with my just because cards thats because I have been practicing my colouring and made the images up that I had played with.


 I have coloured this image with copics and love the creamy look of her dress, the DP is magnolia but from a past release, I used a magnolia tag die and and Mr Holtzes clock die. I stitched all around and added some cream gauze under the image, the corner die is from whimsy stamps and the flowers are from Mulberrys Crafts to finish I added some satin cream ribbon and more cream gauze. I used walnut stain and distressed all the DP.
so there you go a quick post I hope you likey 

hugs


5 comments:

Pamela said...

Beautiful Wendy, love the colours.

Pam x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card. xxx

Marilyn said...

OMG, I love this! Gorgeous colouring and I love the colour palette.

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Your card and image is just so stunning:)x

shampylou30 said...

hi wendy your card is stunning love the colour sue xxxx